Website Express Electric
Ferndale's Premier Electricians
Do you want to work with the best and earn while you learn? Express Electric, Inc. is an Employee Owned Company currently seeking electrical trainees for work in Whatcom, Skagit, and Snohomish counties. Trainees work under the supervision of a qualified journeyman electrician and no experience is necessary, all training is provided on the job. Express specializes in Commercial, Multi-family, and Single family residential. Express Electric, Inc. has proudly served the Pacific NW as a reputable, non-union shop for over 28yrs. We offer very competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
- Pass a Drug Test (including marijuana)
- Have a neat, clean, presentable appearance
- Practice safety on job sites every day
- Be reliable and make it to work every day
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop positive working relationships with peers
- Be willing to travel
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation Pay
- Full Family Medical Plans – We offer two plans to choose from. 100% of the premiums for one of our plans is paid for by Express for both the employee and his/her dependents, as well as matching contributions for the Health Savings Account.
- Full Family Dental – Premiums are paid in full by the company for both the employee and his/her dependents.
- We offer additional voluntary plans such as Vision, Accident, Identity Theft Protection, etc.
- Prescription drug plan
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- ESOP Retirement Plan
*Express Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit expresselectricwa.bamboohr.com.